The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In Class: Peer workshops

I completely dreaded having to do in class peer workshops. Although, the last one I can remember was probably in high school I still remember them very clearly. One of the main reasons I hated it is because I hate revising papers period. The fact that I had to read other people's paper was worst. I can barely set myself up to revise my own paper so revising someone else's paper was very hard and just a long process. I also do not like the idea so much of sharing what I write with others. I am a very conservative person and sharing my writting with others is usually hard for me. I also found that I quickly get bored or annoyed at trying to read other people's ideas or point of views. As selfish as that might be it is just very hard for me to try to concentrate on other people's point of view. One thing I completely disliked about it is that sometimes if not most the peers trying to revise this paper were completely clueless about what they were saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment