The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
In Class: Ethos Artifact
Today as a representation of Ethos I brought in my TCU acceptance letter. My TCU acceptance letter states a lot about my character. First and foremost it states that I applied to college and therefore my mindset was that I wanted to go to college. The fact that I got accepted into this college in particular says a lot about my character as well. It states that I am determined and that my mind was set on not just going to any college but to to go to TCU. This letter means a lot to me and there is a reason why I have saved it for this long. Back from where I am from and the background that I come from people look up to those who go to college because not many make it. My TCU acceptance letter not only says I made it to college though it says I made it into TCU. TCU is one of the most prestigious colleges in Texas. It's name usually causes many to think that I am probably very intelligent and extremely smart but I disagree with that. I don't believe some people are just more stupid than others but that some people work harder than others. It is all about hard work and I believe this acceptance letter represents that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment