The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Class: Observation process

My observation process was pretty weird. It's just weird walking in a grocery store and observing very carefully everything possible. Most people in a grocery store just go in, get what they want and leave. So I did get some pretty unusual stares here and there.Central Market was not a lot like what I expected. It actually blew my mind.I mean literally try walking in here after being used to the regular old grocery stores and it will blow your mind away too! The most shocking of all was just the cleanliness and organization of the store. When you walk in all the produce is just so colorful and organic looking. Not one apple was dull and not none lime was starting to turn brown. Besides it being so dim and the walls in the inside and outside of the building in neutral colors, the produce filled the place with life. I found a very interesting thing as well. More young adults came and shopped at Central Market then I thought would.

No comments:

Post a Comment