The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

In Class: Pathos artifact

My artifact relating to pathos is my Bible that I brought in class today. I had no thought or no second thought about any other artifact when it came to pathos. I knew that my Bible would represent this very well. It is who I am and who I try to be everyday. It is my handbook for life and my therapy for life. It is my nourishment spiritually. I am a Christian and no that does not mean I am perfect or that I pretend to be but it actually means to me is acknowledging my flaws and recogninzing not being able to live and rely on myself but instead relying on God. My Bible is the most important handbook existing in my life. A textbook for class is the handbook for that class. A manual for my new camera is a handbook for that camera. My or should I say the Bible (because the Bible is not mine but for any man created) is my handbook for life. It holds me and my life togethere. It is the only text worth saving and holding dear to me for my entire life. It is my everything and it holds a strong hold onto me emotionally, psyhically and spirtually.

No comments:

Post a Comment