The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In Class: Possible Space

The first space that came to mind was the Library here at TCU because it is probably the most public space besides the BLUU. I really like the idea of the BLUU but since it was already listed by the professor on the sheet of examples for spaces I feel really lame if I choose that now. Another Space that came to mind is the Rec because I feel based on the space and the people who go there at different times  a very interesting argument can be said or stated. Yet another space I am very ackwardly interested in is the Freshman parking lot. Why? Because of the name itself and because visually this space can say a lot to any audience. Til this day I am very intrigued by the types of cars found there and how students rush and roam about the parking space. I feel like visually a lot can be said. Another area I would like to visit is a church because the most interesting to me about any church is it's somewhat on the borderline of a public or private space. The reasons why are very interesting topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment