Hi! My name is Karen Morales and I am from Arlington, Tx but I was actually born in Mexico. I am a Senior this year graduating this May! Yay! My major is Economics and my minor is in Spanish. I absolutely love Economics and I understand that it is a very scary topic for many. It really is not as bad as everyone thinks so.
I can honestly say that I am more scared of writting and composition than Economics itself. That maybe why I have been trying to avoid this class and I am now probably the only Senior in it. I am honestly terrified of writting papers because I'm lazy and writting does not come easy for me. I hope that this class makes writting papers more exciting and easy for me. I also hope that it can help me touch up on my grammar because sadly I have to think hard in order to remember some rules now days.
I tipically do research papers within my field at school and those are honestly the most terrifying ones. Outside of TCU I do e-mailing, texting, and facebooking. Who doesn't right? Those have to be the most exciting types of writting because I feel less pressure or tension.
In this blog thus far I think I am making an argument that more structured and intense writing is much harder and less fun than "social" writting. I made and argument also that many more people prefer or like to facebook, e-mail, text, or free write rather than have to write a paper for class. I think I have also made it clear that I like pink!
I have read, understood, and agree to the terms of the course syllabus, which I see as a contract for this course.
No comments:
Post a Comment