My first week of school has gone pretty well thus far. Once your a senior it really isn't as exciting as your first two years anymore. You pretty much see the same old people you have been seeing for 3 years now and the new faces are all too young to even relate too. Although, I have enjoyed helping out the new freshmens and memorizing on my freshmen days. It makes you realize how old and what a long way you have come. It also brings about a sad feeling to realize, "WOW! I'm graduating?!" You get that sappy feeling of how you use to feel when you were a freshmen and your parents came with you to help you move in and arrange your dorm room. Just that feeling of man I'm kind of old now is kind of overwhelming sometimes.
The other day this freshman girl was trying to swipe herself into my apartment building where I live thinking it was her religion class. It quite funny and I kind of giggled a little but not in a "Oh, I think you're stupid" but more so in a "Oh, how cute I remember those days. So I generously showed here the way to the hall she was looking for. Then this experience made me realize a lot more than I would of thought so.
No comments:
Post a Comment