The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unit 3: Job titles and descriptions.

My group members include Rachel Boom, Holly Rust, and I! Within our group we decided that we would put in lots of teamwork and never leave just one person doing anything by themselves. Although, we did assign certain tasks we also came into agreement that one person wouldn't find themselves writting the entire draft alone or designing the entire visual alone. I really believe my team is going to do great because it seemed like we were all very passionate about helping out and throwing in ideas and that is always good when it comes to group work.
My title is The Queen of Your Vision. I picked this title because it's as creative as I could get and becasue I volunteered to be in charge of the visual and presentation of our visual. Therefore, I will be coming up with interesting and creative visual(s) for our project and bringing forth intresting ideas for them. I really wanted to do this because I love doing artsy stuff like painting crafts and designing things for decoration. So I definetly believe that this will come in handy here.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job title, very creative. It seems like you should have no problem in creating different types of arguments for your group. I am looking forward to seeing what topic your group chooses.

    ReplyDelete