The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In Class: free write

My Thanksgiving break was lovely! I ate way too much considering the fact that we had three Thanksgiving parties to attend.Even though I did enjoy my thanksgiving break it was way too short and now we are all back to business again. Before going on break my advisor decided to tell me that I had to take 20HRS next semester if I planned on graduating in May. The semester before is just not exactly the right time to tell a student that. So now I am just stressing over about this because 20hrs my last semester is a lot on one plate. So now I may have to take a class in the winter semester at UTA (because I simply cannot afford to here). That alone has been stressful because although I am applying as a transient student, UTA still requires you to do all of the junk and submit all of the junk that a regular say transfer student would have to submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment